EXCELLENT VALUE IN THE INDUSTRY
We offer tremendous value by providing quality work at an affordable price. We offer superior pricing, unmatched in the industry. Please call us to discuss your facilities specific needs along with a quote on our pricing.
Our rates are superior because our operations are streamlined and highly efficient. We reduce or eliminate expenses at every level. As a result, our clients customers save significantly with every read, everyday and in this post DRA world, the savings will greatly improve your facilities bottom line.
We also provide final interpretations which eliminates duplication of service.
We represent a network of over 30 radiologists across the United States and we are rapidly growing. Our network is made up of dedicated, experienced subspecialty radiologists. WorldRAD.com radiologists are highly accessible for consultations and work with your referring physicians in a collaborative fashion.
We offer a high-level of consistency across our interpretations. We utilize a system to assure a high-level of correlation among us. Our radiologists are trained at top US institutions, including:
- New York University
- Columbia Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson
- University of Pennsylvania
- Johns Hopkins
- Cardiac CT (including level III certification)
- Pediatric Radiology
- Musculoskeletal & Body MRI
- PET & oncologic imaging
- Digital mammography & Breast MRI
- Pediatric radiology
- Cardiovascular CTA
- Nuclear Medicine
Final reportsOur reports are concise yet complete, clinically specific, to-the-point and definitive. We provide final reports when requested unless instructed otherwise.
Radiologist qualityA network made up of technologically savvy, well-rounded, experienced, radiologists who have subspecialty expertise. WorldRAD.com radiologists are highly accessible and prefer a collaborative team approach to medicine.
StandardsWe utilize a template-based approach to maintain a high level of consistency across interpretations.
Quality controlOur quality control and peer review techniques are rigorous.
Quick turnaround timeOur advanced technology allows us to be extremely efficient. We can quickly process the incoming studies and forward them to the proper radiologist. STAT cases will be communicated to your referring physicians on average within 15 minutes of receipt of images.
Universal accessYour referring physicians will be able to view the studies and reports as soon as they are available. The reports will automatically be distributed to the referring physician at the same time your facility receives them.
Unsurpassed communicationWe communicate with referring physicians throughout the day and utilize clinical language to help referring physicians. Our goal, first and foremost is to always help the physician and build a loyal referring base. We utilize service oriented business-building techniques to grow your business, because we want to grow with you. We take follow up very seriously. All STAT cases and cases with unexpected findings are communicated directly to your referring physicians.
Support ServicesOur team of service representatives, IT, credentialing, licensing, marketing & legal services will work with our clients as needed.
We offer state-of-the-art and reliable RIS and PACS infrastructure
AdvantagesSome of the advantages over other systems include:
- 100% truly Web-Based (clients have full and immediate access to reports from anywhere)
- Precise routing of subspecialty cases (auto and manual routing available)
- Customizable headers/reports (we will customize reports just for your facility)
- Automatic generation of invoices (no more confusion with manually generated invoices)
- Full ability to audit reports and processes with our RIS AUDIT function.
- Automatic TAT calculation
- 100% truly Web-Based (unlike with many other PACS systems, our clients and radiologists are able to start viewing images after a simple 2 minutes plug-in download)
- Patented technology allows for incredible transmission speeds (for example transmission of a typical CT with 200 images takes only 2-3 minutes as opposed to 20+ minutess with many other systems).
- Customizable mouse-click behavior
- Real-time 3D rendering and sculpting with MPR, CPR, MIP, VOI
- Automated vessel analysis & vessel flythrough